You are finally doing that dream kitchen makeover you have always wanted. You have chosen the cabinets, purchased new appliances, picked out new kitchen ware and perhaps even updated the paint, but there is still one final element to determine – whether or not to go with traditional countertops or perhaps spend a bit more opt for those marble countertops you have always wanted.
It should first be noted that contrary to what you might think, that marble countertops are much more budget friendly than one might think. In fact, they are often less pricey than other natural stone choices such as granite or quartz. Sure, there are other even less expensive options such as laminate or butcher block, but keep in mind that you get what you pay for, so choose wisely. As you consider marble countertops for your kitchen’s upgrade, keep these additional facts regarding marble countertops in mind. cambridge countertops
- Marble is perfect for baking – If you are one to do fancy homemade breads, candies or even cookies, then having marble countertops is the way to go. Because it is a cooler stone, your doughs will work better.
- Marble countertops are more forgiving – If you have numerous angles in your kitchen will need the marble shaped to suit them, the marble is the ideal choice because it lends itself so well to being cut or shaped. It can be crafted in virtually edge pattern that you want, and usually for less than using the same design with granite. Because it can be adapted for nearly any kitchen design with ease, it is often quicker to install.
- Longevity – Granit countertops will last for generations to come. It has been around for centuries and likely outlast most of us!
- Heat resistant – Not only is it perfect for baking, but it also able to resist heat, so you don’t have o stress over placing a hot pan on its surfaced.
- Colors and patterns – Marble is available in a wide range of colors and veining patterns so you are certain to find something that matches your kitchen’s new look.
- Durability – Marble countertops are the ideal work space. It is relatively resistant to scratching, breaking, and cracking.
Marble countertops are great addition to any kitchen design. Their versatility makes them useful no matter how you typically use your kitchen. So why not visit your local showroom and see what type of marble slabs they have available? You are certain to find something that will meet your needs and your budget.